Startup Simba accepts and publishes guest posts from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives to our readers on news, trends, emerging technologies, and other areas of interest related to:
- Digital marketing
- Business strategies
- Business networking
- Lead generation
- Inbound marketing
- Content marketing
- SEO best practices
- Website development tips
- WordPress best practices
- Blog or website monetization tips
We’ll respond as quickly as we can to your email, but due to a large volume of guest post requests we receive everyday, we aren’t not able to reply back immediately or provide feedback on rejected stories. We get a lot of guest post submissions, and we publish only the best and the ones that match our below mentioned guidelines. So, before sending any guest post, please read the guidelines very carefully.
Here are our guidelines:
- Guest columns usually run about 800–1000 words.
- Make a strong, clear argument supported by examples, details, and/or data.
- Avoid long introductions; get straight to the point.
- Be sure to include a headline.
- Be sure to include an author bio, including details on your background and expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers.
- Make sure to add subheads and bullet points wherever necessary.
- If you’re not the author, be sure to tell us what organization you work for and spell out your relationship to the author.
- Be sure to let us know if the story has been published or submitted elsewhere.
- Be sure to disclose conflicts of interest, such as partnerships with, or investments in, any companies/technologies covered in the story.
- It’s great to include images to illustrate key points in your story. But please only include images that you have rights to or that are available under creative commons license. Be sure to include image credits and links.
- If you’d like to pitch an idea rather than a full draft, please send a 1–3 paragraph summary of the key points the story would cover.
- Please don’t send your story as a PDF — send it to us in a format that’s easy to edit (Google docs, Word, paste it into email, etc).
- Please send any press releases, interview requests, or news tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don’t submit blogs/articles that are published on other website.
- No links should be placed within the text other than links to related articles on Startup Simba. The only links allowed to your website are those in author bio at the end of the blog/article.
If you’re with an organization looking to write about a challenge which is impacting a particular industry or business, for which your organization offers a product/solution/services, your story would qualify as a Sponsored Post/Feature. All the sponsored posts will receive special attention and displayed on the top part of the website for a certain period of time. To speak to Startup Simba about sponsored post opportunities, please contact our Editor at email@example.com.
Originally published at startupsimba.com.
For more visit: http://www.startupsimba.com/
Follow us on:
Submit Guest Post: http://startupsimba.com/how-to-guest-post-on-startup-simba/